Girls on Track Foundation opens applications for grant funding annually (see below for current deadlines). Applications for new grants are not accepted while we work on funding for active current campaigns.
Grants are available for the following organizations and programs:
- Programs or special events with a specific focus on awareness of and access to roller derby for teen girls (ages 12 to 18).
- Equipment for roller derby that would be available on a long-term basis to allow access to roller derby for teen girls.
- Your organization or event does NOT have to be a registered non-profit but it must focus on long term awareness/access to roller derby for teen girls.
- You can apply from anywhere in the world. We give grants to organizations everywhere in the derby world!
What we do not fund at this time:
- Individual sponsorships – either monetary or equipment based.
- The general need of Junior Leagues. You must have a specific program/event focused on awareness of and access to roller derby for teen girls.
- Travel expenses for junior teams.
- Team uniforms.
Grant Application Process
2020 Grant Timeline TBA
How to Apply:
Fill out our ONLINE APPLICATION FORM during our open application dates and send any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your organization in the subject line.
Miss the deadline? Stay tuned to be the first to know when we open up the next round of applications. Get connected! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop.