Our 2020 Grant Program is now open for applications!
Worthy organizations are invited to apply for funding to help you be successful at reaching and retaining girls in their teens with Junior Roller Derby programs.
How to Apply:
Fill out our ONLINE APPLICATION FORM during our open application dates. Be sure to also submit a PROGRAM BUDGET using our template, and follow all instructions for submitting this. SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS SUNDAY MARCH 1, 2020.
Grants are available for the following organizations and programs:
- Programs or special events with a specific focus on awareness of and access to roller derby for teen girls (ages 12 to 19).
- Equipment for roller derby that would be available on a long-term basis to allow access to roller derby for teen girls.
- Your organization or event does NOT have to be a registered non-profit but it must focus on long term awareness/access to roller derby for teen girls.
- You can apply from anywhere in the world. We give grants to organizations everywhere in the derby world!
What we do not fund at this time:
- Individual sponsorships – either monetary or equipment based.
- The general need of Junior Leagues. You must have a specific program/event focused on awareness of and access to roller derby for teen girls.
- Travel expenses for junior teams.
- Team uniforms.
Grant Application Process
2020 Grant Timeline:
Applications open February 1 to March 1, 2020! Finalist(s) chosen in May. Funding / equipment delivered by end of 2020.
Miss the deadline? Stay tuned to be the first to know when we open up the next round of applications. Get connected! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop.