Please contact us to learn how your league, organization, event or business can become an Official Girls on Track Foundation Partner:
Triple 8 NYC partnered with the foundation to outfit all of our 2019 grant recipients with protective gear. Keeping them safe on the track for many years to come!
Go 4 Sports (Australia) was a key partner for our 2019 grant recipient in Albany, Australia. Working with Triple 8 to get the protective gear to the participants for the start of their Skate Like a Girl program.
SISU Mouthguards donated breathable mouthguards to both of our 2019 grant recipients. Keeping their smiles safe!
Crazy Skates partnered with the foundation to supply high quality derby skates to our Australia based 2019 grant recipients in Albany.
Sure Grip International partnered with the foundation to supply high quality derby skates to our USA based 2019 grant recipients in Nebraska.
Roller Derby Athletics donates 2% of annual profits from sales of their online training programs.
Pivotstar Apparel donates 2% of annual profits from sales of team uniforms and athletic wear.
- The Terminal City Rollergirls – Vancouver, BC, Canada. In April 2017 the Terminal City Rollergirls added $1 to all of their Season Opener tickets, which they then donated to Girls on Track. They raised lots of money and generated great local press.
- Avalanche City Rollergirls – Fernie, BC, Canada. In July 2017 Avalanche City hosted a Roller Disco event with entry by donation for Girls on Track Foundation. Everyone enjoyed themselves and supported an important cause at the same time.
- Resurrection Rollergirls – Sonoma County, CA, United States. The Resurrection Rollergirls pledged 10% of all proceeds from their September 2017 bout to Girls on Track. They also set up an info booth at the event to spread the word about the Foundation to their fans and visiting teams.
- Sick Town Derby Dames – Corvalis, OR, United States. The Sick Town Derby Dames featured Girls on Track as their bout recipient at their May 2018 event. Raising $110 dollars for the foundation through a combination of 50/50 and raffle.
- Royal City Roller Derby– Guelph, ON, Canada. Royal City partnered with Girls on Track for their 2018 season and raised $300 for the foundation through their amazing bouts and events.
- Ottawa Roller Derby – Ottawa, ON, Canada. Ottawa Roller Derby partnered with Girls on Track for their 2018 season and raised $200 for the foundation through ticket sales and raffles held at their events.
- NWO Rollergirls – Chilliwack, BC, Canada. NWO have always been amazing supporters of Girls on Track Foundation (check out their junior skaters in this video) In January 2019 they were generous enough to donate a portion of all door sales of their Daze of Derby tournament. Raising $300 for the foundation!
- The Big O Tournament hosted by Emerald City Roller Derby (Eugene, OR) provided Girls on Track Foundation with an info booth, program ad and ran our Girls on Track Foundation Video on their live tournament broadcast.
- RollerCon Roller Derby Convention (Las Vegas, NV) provided Girls on Track with a free info booth and put our postcards in their 4,000+ attendee bags.
- Flat Track Fever Tournament hosted by Chinook City Roller Derby League (Calgary, AB) provided Girls on Track Foundation with an info booth, program ad and ran our Girls on Track Foundation Video on their live tournament broadcast.
- The 2018 Blood and Thunder World Cup in Manchester, UK provided Girls on Track Foundation with a booth to run our “Match the Skater” fundraising competition, donated a program ad and ran our Girls on Track Foundation Video on their live broadcast.
- Camp Elite has partnered with Girls on Track for their 2018 training camps in Newcastle (UK), Atlanta, Detroit and Eugene. Learn more, sign up to volunteer or purchase a Girls on Track sticker and help support the cause at the info booth.
- Camp Roller Derby in Ontario is a place where the derby community gathers to make friends and build connections outside of their leagues. Camp Derby was awesome enough to partner with Girls on Track for their 2018 camp. Yay beer sponsors!