Please Contact us to learn how your league, organization, event or business can become an Official Girls on Track Foundation Partner.
- The Terminal City Rollergirls – Vancouver, BC, Canada
In April 2017 the Terminal City Rollergirls added $1 to all of their Season Opener tickets, which they then donated to Girls on Track. They raised lots of money and generated great local press.
- Avalanche City Rollergirls – Fernie, BC, Canada
In July 2017 Avalanche City hosted a Roller Disco event with entry by donation for Girls on Track Foundation. Everyone enjoyed themselves and supported an important cause at the same time.
- Resurrection Rollergirls – Sonoma County, CA, United States
The Resurrection Rollergirls pledged 10% of all proceeds from their September 2017 bout to Girls on Track. They also set up an info booth at the event to spread the word about the Foundation to their fans and visiting teams.
Roller Derby Athletics donates 2% of annual profits from sales of their online training programs.
Pivotstar Apparel donates 2% of annual profits from sales of team uniforms and athletic wear.
- The Big O Tournament hosted by Emerald City Roller Derby (Eugene, OR) provided Girls on Track Foundation with an info booth, program ad and ran our Girls on Track Foundation Video on their live tournament broadcast.
- RollerCon Roller Derby Convention (Las Vegas, NV) provided Girls on Track with a free info booth and put our postcards in their 4,000+ attendee bags.
- Flat Track Fever Tournament hosted by Chinook City Roller Derby League (Calgary, AB) provided Girls on Track Foundation with an info booth, program ad and ran our Girls on Track Foundation Video on their live tournament broadcast.